Why Should I consider ITAB to train my Apprentice?
ITAB combines the parts of a traditional apprenticeship with modern teaching and learning techniques.
The ITAB Apprenticeship programme ensures apprentices are taught and assessed by professionals giving them a better range of skills that employers can rely on.
Enrolling your employee into an ITAB Apprenticeship will ensure:
- Better communication & feedback from qualified tutors.
- Consultation on practical assessment and progress of your apprentice.
- Better trained and competent apprentices who understand the building process.
- Third party assistance on administration processes and advice from ITAB.
- Free Employment Agreement – supplied by NZCB.
- Access to hardship grants via ITAB’s grants and giving programme for financial assistance for your apprentice – conditions apply. Apply Here
- Automatic entry into the annual NZCB Apprentice Challenge for all ITAB enrolled apprentices.
- Alignment with NZCB – NZ’s leading Building Trade Association, who is invested in Trade Qualified Carpenters.